What do I have to return?
Must be handed over:
- All keys.
- Registration certificate - part 1.
Must be placed in the car:
- Service records. If you have the car's service records electronically, please place a printed copy in the car's manual.
- Accessories such as roof box, roof rack, navigation, etc.
- Winter tyres and rims (placed in the boot).
- Potential fuel cards (must be destroyed).
- Potential damage reports (placed on the front seat).
Cleaning the car
- Please remember to clean the car both on the outside and the inside. Any logos and foliation must be removed.
- Smoking in the car is not permitted and will be invoiced for unusual wear when the car is being returned.
In case of damages
- Please remember to report damages that have not been repaired so it can be covered by the car's comprehensive insurance. Potential damage reports must be placed on the front seat when the car is returned.
Remove personal belongings such as...
- Parking license.
- Electronic parking disc.
Delete personal data
- Before returning the car, you are required to delete all data encoded in the car's computer system, including GPS, phone book, etc.
Reservation for drop-off
- Inspection including examination of the report (takes approximately 40 minutes).
- Drop-off for later inspection (Takes approximately 5 minutes).
Nordania recommends that you make an appointment at least one month in advance.
Please note that this service is free of charge.
* You might not be able to make an appointment if using Internet Explorer. Therefore, we recommend that you make the reservation through Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Return at a car dealership
Nordania recommends that you book the transportation at least one day in advance.
Please note that this service costs 595 kr. + VAT. Subsequently, it will be invoiced by Nordania.
Have your company car collected
Example: Your lease agreement expires on August 1. You must book the transportation no later than on July 26 with the first possible pickup date on July 29 to ensure that the car can be returned on August 1.
- Make sure that the car is returned punctually with reference to the lease agreement.
- Axess Logistics guarantees delivery within three weekdays after you have placed your order.
- Nordania considers the car returned when it has been received at one of our collection points.
Categories of damage - K1-K5
Nordania does not bill damages categorised from K1 to K3.
The car will be examined both on the outside and inside.
Types of damages:
- K5: Part is missing or must be replaced. Might not be repaired
- K4: Comprehensive damage that might be repaired and lacquered
- K3: Larger stone impacts, bumps, and scratches
- K2: Smaller stone impacts, bumps, and scratches
- K1: Minor marks and scratches that can be repaired by use of regular preparation
- K0: Undamaged part.